Friday, March 9, 2012

Is fallout new vegas a good game worth the money?

I had fallout 3 and I really liked it. I am think about buying new vegas for my xbox 360. I think I probably will like it I just want to know what people think about it before I buy it.Is fallout new vegas a good game worth the money?
It is an amazing game. I've played very little of Fallout 3 but, I found myself instantly entertained by New Vegas. The story line of discovering your "murderer" is interesting and is woven perfectly with various side-quests. The landscape is more open than the Capital Wasteland in my opinion and there seems to be more of a variety of the clans you can associate yourself with. I have it for the xbox 360 and it runs with very few glitches.
It is an excellent game, especially on pc since the pc version allows you to use Console Commands. With Console Commands you can get caps, all the weapons and weapon mods, and a host of other things. If you have questions feel free to e-mail me at goldenhobbies at yahoo dot com.

Report Abuse

Is fallout new vegas a good game worth the money?
i personally am a diehard fallout fan. I completely love the game and everything about it. Except for the DLC's, dead money and honest hearts, i really think they bombed on those. fallout 3's DLC's were amazing, but bethesda sucked with these new ones.

Report Abuse


A pretty good game, but too me it feels more like another add on to Fallout3. The only thing I think is different is that you can actually aim in it. Oh and your on the west coast again. Glorious. I have a PS3 and I stay the game is really good. Just I wish it had changed more.Is fallout new vegas a good game worth the money?
Its an awesome game for pc, the storyline is awesome (and has 4 branches!). I have it for pc tho, apparently for 360 it has a lot longer loading times and stuff. I dunno, wait for someone with a 360s opinion. IMO, its an awesome game, maybe better than fo3.
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment