Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you play caravan on fallout new Vegas?

So I've been playing new Vegas since it came out but I've never given caravan a try. I tried it once but I just got aggravated. How do you play it? And how do I "stack the deck" in it?How do you play caravan on fallout new Vegas?
First go to and sales or trade person throughout vegas. And look for cards in their inventory and buy those cards. After that go to vegas strip where theres more caps to earn from any person who has cards.How do you play caravan on fallout new Vegas?
i had the same problem when i first tried playing caravan.there are videos on youtube of how to stack your deck with certain cards so you will win either every time or just about every time. think you need 7,910 to do it but not positive.check youtube for best results.you can also check this site.hope this helps.http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/portal:fal鈥?/a>
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment