Friday, March 9, 2012

If I purchase Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition how do I get it updated to the newest version on PC?

I've always been a console gamer so I know almost nothing about PC games. I know if your purchase a game through Steam it will auto update but the Ultimate Edition of New Vegas isn't available on Steam. If I got down to GameStop and buy it what is required to get the newest update?



Remember, I'm talking the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC, not the regular version.



Thanks!If I purchase Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition how do I get it updated to the newest version on PC?
The Ultimate Edition is the regular version with all the DLC. I believe it still just registers with Steam and includes all the DLC codes with it, and updates the same way through Steam.If I purchase Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition how do I get it updated to the newest version on PC?
It still needs to be registered on Steam. When it is, it just counts as New Vegas + all the DLC which is what it is. Steam updates games automatically when an update is available, so you don't have to do anything other than have Steam open.

No comments:

Post a Comment