Friday, March 9, 2012

Can i patch Fallout new vegas on my xbox without being connected to xbox live?

I have the problem where your companion goes missing but it still says that they are following you which is not allowing me to progress in some missions in the game. Is it possible to patch my xbox with the new vegas patches that fix this glitch without being connected to live? Maybe by downloading the patches on to a memory stick from my computer then transferring them to my xbox? I can't connect to live because my uni halls have blocked it.Can i patch Fallout new vegas on my xbox without being connected to xbox live?
no there is no way sorryCan i patch Fallout new vegas on my xbox without being connected to xbox live?
no but you can get a life which you lack currently
  • spore space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment