Friday, March 9, 2012

How do the Fallout: New Vegas Pre-Order Bonus Packs work in terms of getting the items in the game?

I'm am going to pre-order Fallout: New Vegas from Best Buy, but how will I get the items when I'm playing the game? Do I enter the redeem code and I get the items at the beginning, or do I get the items throughout the game?How do the Fallout: New Vegas Pre-Order Bonus Packs work in terms of getting the items in the game?
you'll put in the code and have the items right away when you start the gameHow do the Fallout: New Vegas Pre-Order Bonus Packs work in terms of getting the items in the game?
I'm guessing at the beginning when you start. Although you may have to purchase them. If you're still not sure, try checking the wikia from time to time for updates about it, or ask an editor from the wikia.

No comments:

Post a Comment